Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Psalm 25  Such a wonderful prayer!

I want to meditate on verses 4-5  " Make me know Thy ways, O Lord; Teach me Thy paths.  Lead me in Thy truth and teach me, for Thou art the God of my salvation;" 

It is the Lord who we wait for - He is the God we trust, the One who is compassionate and full of lovingkindness;  the One who forgives our sins;  the One who is upright and good; the One who "instructs sinners in the way"and "leads the humble in justice".

"All the paths of the Lord are lovingkindness and truth to those who keep His covenant and His testimonies."

Oh Lord, pardon our iniquity, "for it is great".
May we fear You appropriately.  Will You instruct us in the way we should choose?
May our souls abide in goodness.  May our children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren live in Your Presence.  Make them to know Your Word and Your promises.  Write Your Word on their hearts. Oh Lord, our eyes look to You.  Turn to us and be gracious to us. Bring us out of distress and affliction.  Forgive all our sins.  Guard our hearts.  May we not be ashamed Lord, for we wait for You.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment