Monday, July 11, 2016

Psalm 15   O Lord, I want to abide in Your tent and dwell on You hill!  
May I walk with integrity and do righteousness. 
May I speak truth in my heart.
Keep my tongue from slander and my hands from evil.
Keep me from reproach against my friend.
May I honor those who fear You and turn away from those who hate You.
Help me to always keep my promises, even if it causes me harm.
May I always be fair and honest in my interactions with others.
May I not be shaken.

I know that these things are important to the Lord, for they are repeated over and over in His word.
David writes them in this wonderful psalm. But even David was not able to do this on his own.

Father, fill us with Your Spirit that we can abide with You and You in us. I ask this in the name of the Righteous Savior, Jesus Christ, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment