Thursday, January 19, 2023

 Psalm 124  In this journey through life.. people may rise against us.  Anger may be kindled. Waters may threaten to engulf us.  We may feel like our very souls are being swept away... but, we can say, with David.. "Blessed be the Lord, who has not given us to be torn by their teeth.."   The Lord is on our side.  He is our help.  He made the heavens and the earth.. there is no limit to what He can do.  

Thank God! 

Father,  I am weary and troubled.  But You never grow weary.. never slumber.. never quit.  I struggle, but You are never moved.. never changing.. always good.  My soul may be discouraged.. but  You will keep my soul. You are my help, my deliverer, my protector, and my God.  Surround me. Do good.. to me.  Help me.. for I can do nothing on my own.. but You do the impossible.  Thank You for the grace and mercy that You have poured out to us in Christ Jesus!  It is through the crucified and risen Savior that we come to Your throne and ask for help in times of need.  Praise the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth who hears us.. sees us.. and loves us with everlasting love. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment