Friday, November 12, 2021

 Psalm 5  This psalm is a prayer of David that we can make our own personal prayer to the Lord. 

Father, hear my words lifted up to You today. 
Listen to my groaning and cry for help. 
Consider my thoughts.. everything on my mind. 

Father, I'm coming to You this morning to lay my needs before You. 
I am waiting, watching.. for You to answer. 

Lord, wickedness does not please You, 
evil cannot come into Your Presence.
Those who boast about their sinfulness
will be judged.. all liars will face Your wrath. 
Murderers and deceivers are detested and will face destruction. 
( Help me to remember this and not fear.. but  pray)

But, thank You Lord.. You have shown me Your
great grace and love.. 
You have brought me into Your holy Presence. 
Before Your feet I fall in reverent worship. 

I ask that You would lead me in Your righteousness today.
I pray that You would make my path straight and smooth. 
I pray that You will be my shield and refuge from the enemy. 
I pray that You would help me to never listen to the lies of the enemy, 
to deceivers and flatterers.. or to any that turn from the Truth.
I pray that You would stop those who are rebellious and guilty
that they might face You..
 ( that they might repent or be judged). 

Father, thank You for the refuge that You give to those who love You.
This brings joy and gladness to my heart.
I love You and exalt  Your Name, O Lord!
You bless the righteous and I praise You!
Surround me with Your favor, Lord, like a shield. 

This I pray.. in the Name of my Redeemer and Lord, Jesus Christ. 

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment