Thursday, March 27, 2014

Psalm 34  I will bless You Lord! I will praise You continually! I will boast in You. I will magnify You! I will exalt Your Name!
I sought You and You answered me. 
You delivered me from all my fears.
I looked to You and found Light.  I will not be ashamed.
I was poor and cried to You and You heard me. 
You saved me out of my troubles.
Your angel encamps around me, for I fear You alone.
You rescue me.
I have tasted and seen that You, Lord are good.
I am blessed because I take refuge in You.
I fear You, Lord, and I have no want.
Lions may lack food and hunger, but those who seek You, Lord "shall not be in want of any good thing".
I will teach the children the fear of the Lord.
To those who desire life, and to see good....
"Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from deceit. Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it" ( v13-14)
Your eyes are toward the righteous Lord. Your ears are open to our cries.
But Your face is against the evildoers. They will be cut off.
"The righteous cry and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.  The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit." v17-18
We have many afflictions, but You deliver us from all of them!!!!
The wicked will be killed by evil.  Those who hate will be condemned.
But You, are the Lord,who "redeems the soul of His servants; and none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned.

4 times the psalmist exalts the Lord for hearing his cries.  You hear us Lord!  And You help us! Light and life and salvation and good.. come from You.  You are my deliverer.  You are the Righteous Lord.
I will praise You and bless You and worship You!  I am so thankful for Your salvation.  For Your grace and mercy.
Be exalted O Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment