Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Psalm 16:5 "The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; Thou dost support my lot." 

 Verse 8 "I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."  

Verse 11 "Thou wilt make known to me the path of life; in Thy presence is fulness of joy; In Thy right hand there are pleasures forever." 

Father God, You are my God.. my Lord.. my Refuge. You are the only good that I have.  I will bless Your Name.   You are my inheritance.. my allotment.. my ration, and my destiny.. You are all I need and all I want.  I will set my heart and my thoughts and my mind on You.  Since You are with me always and will never forsake me.. I will not be moved. Help me Lord to know this with every ounce of my being.  I am trusting You to lead me in Your paths of righteousness for Your Name's sake.  I want to find joy in Your Presence and pleasure at Your feet.  I give myself to You and pray that Your will be done.  In Jesus' name Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment